The Advantages of SignsThis entry was posted in Blog on .
Signs are a very effective way of communication. Signs help people find you; they reach people who are passing by your establishment. In short, signs tell people what you are selling. On-premise signs are your most effective and efficient means of commercial communication because they are inexpensive, always on the job, and directly oriented to the trade area of your business.
- Signs are always on the job repeating your message to potential customers.
- Signs communicate to potential customers twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Every time people pass your business they see your sign. The mere repetition of the message will help them remember your business.
- Nearly everyone reads signs.
- Signs are practical because nearly everyone is used to looking at and reading signs. People often read and remember Studies have shown that people read and remember what is on signs.
- Signs are inexpensive.
- When compared to the cost of advertising in other media, the on-premise sign is very inexpensive.